You are hereStudent Council
About the East Providence High School Student Council
The East Providence High School Student Council is a student run service organization with the following goals:
- To promote harmonious relations between teachers and students
- To provide opportunities for leadership
- To schedule and conduct school activities
- To promote and develop good school citizens
- To encourage school-community relationship
Members consist of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Officers of the Sophomore, Junior and Senior Class and representatives from each class.
Student Council meetings take place once every two weeks. At the meetings, members discuss and plan events and activities such as Homecoming & Spirit Week, peer tutoring, visits to assisted living facilities, food drives, etc. New members are always welcome to join.
The East Providence High School has been recognized by the Feinstein Hunger Brigade, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and the East Providence Post, among others.