You are herePortfolio
Students at East Providence High School must complete a portfolio as part of Rhode Island's Proficiency Based Graduation Requirements (PBGR). Students must include 31 Portfolio entries from coursework during freshman, sophomore, and junior years:
- Students will complete 14 Portfolio entries in the 9th grade.
- Students will complete 14 Portfolio entries in the 10th grade
- Students will complete 3 Portfolio entries in the 11th grade (must be from four core areas- ELA, Math, SS, Sci)
There are 5 types of opportunities for students to create Portfolio entries:
- 2 On Demand Tasks per class*
- 1 Extended Portfolio Assessment per class (can be revised)
- Mid term exam in each class
- Final exam in each class
* 2 Assignments will be from each course - One must be a Portfolio Assessment- other than Mid term or Final exam.