You are hereDaily Announcements
- Mrs. Dionne's driver education class scheduled to begin on Tuesday, May 28th and end on Wednesday, June 19th is FILLING FAST. Applications are available in the Main Office. Classes will run on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Send in your application and payment ASAP to CCRI so you are not shut out of this class.
- Attention Juniors: Junior Prom pictures are in and can be picked up in Room 143 before or after school.
- Attention seniors. Cap and Gown money is now due. The price for cap and gown is now $35. Avoid a second increase by paying your cap and gown by May 24th.
- Attention Seniors: Any seniors that needs to finish NECAP Remediation, NEEDS to have all sections completed by Friday MAY 24th. (Remember this is a Graduation Requirement!)
- Attention Parents: We request that you please do not park in the area in front of D'Angelo's and H&R Block across from EPHS if you are picking up your child. Instead, please park in the area in front of the old Shaw's Marketplace (the empty building) and exit out the Taunton Avenue side. We would like to ease traffic flow at dismissal. Safety is our number one concern. Thank you.
- Upcoming Meetings:
- There will be a freshmen class committee meeting Wednesday after school in room 204. It is an important meeting so if you can not make it please see Miss Barry or Mr. Chapman as soon as possible.
- Attention Sophomore Class Commttee: There will be a meeting on Tuesday, May 21 in room 108. Please see Mrs. Robat or Mrs. Moretti if you can not attend.